Developing Deeper Learning through Project Based Inquiry
How do educators create a unique, customized transformation that develops deeper learning for all students?
Illinois21’s MINDQUEST21 is a unique approach to developing deeper learning outcomes in students. By creating an intentional community of learners, MINDQUEST21 will enrich and excite both teachers and students through Project Based Inquiry. It will incorporate elements that you, your professional colleagues, and your community want for your 21st century students.
Objectives of MINDQUEST21
- Develop all students’ readiness for the 21st century academic and work world through enriched STEAM curricula.
- Construct and nurture a professional learning community that encourages broad and deep 21st century instruction enriched with interdisciplinary content, project-based inquiry, intentional personalized learning, and proficiency in e-tools.
- Renew and enhance educators’ skills and knowledge to develop a 21st century enriched curriculum that enables multiple talents and diverse interests to flourish.
Illinois21 offers the following services to assist you in becoming MINDQUEST21 ready:
- Assessment for school’s needs.
- Strategic planning to develop short and long-term improvement.
- Professional learning experiences to enhance teacher implementation in Deeper Learning Outcomes, Project Based Inquiry, STEAM based curriculum, cultural responsiveness, Personalized Learning Experiences, and School Leadership.
- Ongoing implementation consulting to ensure you successfully meet the objectives of deeper learning.