PBL at your Site
PBL Institute Follow-up
Evidence explains the necessity of supportive and developmental follow-up as an integral step for guaranteeing high transfer of teachers’ new practice into their classrooms. ILC21 is unique in the services it provide to a district or school committed to full implementation of PBL in the classroom. Following a three-day Summer PBLInstitute at your site in which participants prepare one PBL to replace a current unit of study, ILC21 offers a range of follow-up services to individuals, schools and districts.
- Ensure100% implementation
- On-site and on-line visits with assessment protocols
- Classroom observations and conferences
- Peer coaching support
- Badges, CPDU (Illinois) or Graduate Workshop Credit
- 4-6 units completed per person
- Leadership support
- Develop in house cadre
- Plan scale to all classrooms.
- Evaluate outcomes